Salary: Competitive with pay progression scheme
Scientific Management International designs, manufactures, supplies and installs bespoke pressure moulded cable systems to a wide variety of industries operating in the most challenging and hostile environments on the planet.
As a result of our world beating reputation for fit and forget performance, the Company is growing quickly. We are looking for additional Manufacturing Production Operatives to join the team. If you are looking for a new challenge in a growing, successful company and believe you have the experience we’re looking for, then apply now.
Our production team are responsible for the assembly of harsh environment cable systems consisting of pressure hull glands, sensors and associated equipment.
Operatives will work in a team environment and are responsible for meeting monthly output levels along with quality standards as specified within or process specifications. This includes keeping accurate records of manufacture and test results.
Specialist training will be provided beyond core engineering skills for candidates keen to work in a rapidly expanding international Company.
Skills and Experience
Although previous experience in our specific products is not critical as full training are provided, the following skills will be an advantage:
- Wire and cable preparation
- Soldering and crimping
- Use of resins and hot injection moulding (preferable)
- Electrical testing (preferable)
- Data entry
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, energy, drive & is a team player
- 100% colour vision, excellent hand eye coordination and finger dexterity
As well as the opportunity to join a successful company, you’ll also receive:
- Competitive Salary and opportunity for progression
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Free Uniform (after Probationary period)
- A wide range of additional flexible benefits
Closing Date: 2022-06-30
Current Date: 2022-05-25
- Opening Date: 29 March 2022
- Application Deadline: 30 June 2022