Our extraordinary growth means that we are regularly looking for talented individuals and apprentices to join and become part of our success. You can find an overview of our team on our Meet the Team page.
That said, one of our core Values is collaboration and if you join the SMI team you can expect to be working across teams and boundaries and learning things you may never have expected.
Our current vacancies are given below. If you’re interested in joining us, please send us your CV to email@example.com. We don’t just want to hear about your experience though, so please also include a covering letter or email telling us a bit more about you, what you can bring to the team and why you think you would fit in with our ethos and what we’re trying to achieve at SMI.
Content Marketing Specialist
As the Content Marketing Specialist, you’ll be developing and delivering marketing content to promote and position the brand, products and services offered by SMI Ltd in line with the Marketing Strategy.
- Develop and implement effective marketing communication campaign
- Write grammatically sound and intriguing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails, social media and websites
- Collaborate with external digital partners to execute campaigns, analyse metrics and ensure outcomes are delivered or targets are met.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Write press releases for local and national media adapting stories to translate to differing international markets and sectors
- Develop relationships with key media both online and offline
- Create high quality and effective marketing materials that align with the overall brand strategy
- Devise and deliver a messaging calendar with a consistent publishing schedule
- Edit, proofread and improve content
The Successful Candidate
To be successful in this role you’ll need the following skills and experience:
- Marketing degree or CIM qualification or previous experience in a similar role
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills
- Track record of producing a variety of content including technical articles, infographics, blogs & press releases
- A proven ability to deliver communications strategies in other organisations
- Strong competency with DTP applications
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- Option to buy up to 7 additional days
- Life Assurance
- Flexi Time
- Work from home
Send over your CV and covering letter outlining what you could bring to the role.
Application deadline: 11 December 2020