Fit and Forget Cable Systems for Hostile Marine Environments
Floating offshore wind and tidal farms, inter-array connections, sub-stations, floating sonar and battery chargers.
SMI will be attending Seanergy 2021, showcasing our leading connector and cabling solutions which form the central nervous system of marine power generation equipment and related infrastructure.
Our technology delivers power export, system control and monitoring data, regardless of the state of the marine conditions in which it is operating for full the lifetime of the equipment, minimising OPEX.
- Underwater dry or wet mate electrical connectors
- Submarine cables and hybrid harnesses
- Water blocked electrical and fibre optic penetrators
- Three phase HV and MV assemblies
- Umbilical cables with power, signal and fibre optic bundles
- Subsea junction/splice boxes
Meet SMI at Seanergy 2021
Michel Renard – International Sales Manager
Michel Renard, our International Sales Manager, will be able to address your commercial and technical requirements.
Call Michel to arrange an appointment.
Tel: +33 (0)1 73 19 12 83
Email us: Michel.Renard@smi.group